December 31, 2015

3,2,1...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a very happy, healthy new year! I'm not usually one for resolutions; I think they are great to make any time of the year, and I'd rather focus more on the Christmas season a little longer. However, I thought I'd think of a few to share with you here.

I suppose my main resolution is already fully on its way, which was to join the blogging world once and for all! I intended to release the first post on New Year's Day, but I struck the iron while it was hot (I think that's a phrase) and decided I couldn't wait! :)

Some other self-improvements I'd like to make is to stand a little straighter, work a little harder/efficiently, eat a little healthier, learn and read a little more, and live closer to God each day. 

May God Bless Your New Year!
What are your resolutions and plans in the new year?

5 comments:

  1. I was/still am hoping to leave a comment on your recent post (life's been pretty full of late ;P), when I saw this post pop up!

    And you echoed my sentiments EZACTLY! ;) Our family's actually been celebrating Christmas all this week (which I love, as the pace and discipline of it can be quite wonderful). I don't tend to like making New Year's resolutions either, but just at the moment a bunch of things have all recently wrapped up and I'm hoping to do a lot of reorganization/taking stock of life in general and it all happened to coincide with the opening of the new year, which is rather invigorating. There miiiiiiiight be some kind of a post coming on it soon, but we shall see! ;)

    And excellent goals. :)

    (Btw -- I'm having trouble accessing your Pinterest page via your sidebar. Am I missing something?? FYI, my profile page is here: https://www.pinterest.com/ladyofanorien/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about life being busy! "What a time to start a blog," I grumble to myself as I procrastinate on a billion other things that need doing. Then I figured I'd always have that problem so I started anyway.:)
    Yes, I love celebrating Christmas for as long as possible. I'm always sad to see Christmas trees on the curb right away on the 26th or 27th.
    Thanks for catching that problem with my sidebar! I can't figure out what I did wrong, but I recopied the link and tested it, and it seems to work now. Feel free to tell me if it's still not working for you! I just followed some of your boards now, if you wanted to find me that way. :) They are lovely, by the way (because who doesn't love when people compliment their taste in pinning?) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Abbey! I love the pictures you chose for this post! They're beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miss March! I love to be able to finally put my pins on Pinterest to good use! :)

      Delete
    2. Oops...sorry for the typo. Of course I meant to write "Abby" not "Abbey". ;)

      Oh, is that where you find your pictures? I should really get a Pinterest account sometime. I usually just google my pictures, but that doesn't always work real well. :)

      ~Miss March

      Delete