February 13, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! (And no, I'm not going to go into some pro-or anti-Valentine's Day rant, although those can be entertaining to read). I'm not even going to share with you much, if any original thought.  I merely wish to provide, for your own Valentine-y joy, a few pins:

                                         Little Women:

Ahahahah this one is so good!:

For all you Downton Abbey fans!
                                           

I brought you some flowers.:
Photo-shopped? Probably. Still adorable? YES!

                                         
Tea:
A jar of lavender, heart-shaped cookies: how romantic!
                                                     
Kate Middleton's Royal wedding:
I couldn't resist adding the kiss of the century! :)
                                 
How to make Hershey's Kisses COOKIES for Valentine's Day! Oh my cuteness!:
*Resists adding every chocolate-related pin ever*
                                                     
                                           Sugar cookies:

 :
There are a bunch of these on Pinterest!
                                     
Mr Darcy's Valentine:
Bahahaha! This is one of my favorites!
So there you have it! 9 pins of mine that I hope will brighten your day!
                                       

1 comment: