July 15, 2016

A New Look for Summer

Hello everyone! I hope all of your summers are going well!  I haven't been posting much, and I really don't know why. I haven't been away, or even too busy. I just feel like I'm in one of those dreams where you try to run or do something but you're forced to move sluggishly slow. It feels like I work at my blog a lot, but have nothing to show for it. It doesn't help to have a computer that really is a slug. It takes a long time just to switch between tabs!


But! I did just manage to change the header and background on the blog. I was going for a summery, Americana sort of feel. What do you think? (As always, don't be afraid to knock me off my little pedestal of blog pride !:)

8 comments:

  1. I love it! Good job!! (And I love cherries. :-P)
    Also, I KNOW the feeling on working on a sluggish computer. Ugh. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically, you have the prettiest blog on the block. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh, it's gorgeous! I adore that shade of red, and those pictures are scrumptious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I'm tickled pink (or red) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I'm tickled pink (or red) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABBY!! I LOVE your new design! No seriously, it's perfect. The colors are so scrumptious! And I think the background is absolutely adorable. It's just...GAAAAHHHH! Excellent job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!!! It's so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete