1. What nationality are you?
I am an American, pure and simple. But my heritage is 3/4 German, 1/4 English.
2.What's your favorite animal?
A horse, of course! I had a brief giraffe kick a while back, but horses have always been the best.
3.What's your favorite food?
I like pastas of various kinds, and of course chocolate. :)
4.Who's your favorite author?
5. Do you have pets? If so, what kind of pet? And no, which one would you like to have?
(See question 2) I'd love to have a horse, but I also really want a kitten, a cute dog, a bunny, or a hedgehog.
6. How old are you?
I am 17 going on 18. I'm that person who's "older and wiser". :)
7. Do you have a big family? (cousins, uncles, and aunts included)
Not particularly large.
8. What is/are your favorite soundtracks?
I did a post on this here. I love the soundtracks of Little Women, The Paradise, Belle, The Last of the Mohicans, Copperhead, 1776, and am a reluctant fan of Hamilton as well.
|LOVE this movie. Review coming, maybe?|
9. What is your favorite Disney movie? (only animated or drawn)
Hmm, hard to say. Probably Cinderella. The Incredibles is a really good one too!
10. When is your birthday?
Somewhere in the depths of winter, around Epiphany. (I don't know if I'll say my full birthday just yet. I want to though!)
Thanks for tagging me, Ruth! I tag: