August 14, 2016

A Desperate Attempt at Diversion While I Prepare a Real Post

This summer of blogging has not quite turned out into what it was going to be, but between two and a half jobs, the search for another job, an anciently slow computer, and a desperate search for any scholarships I could apply to, I haven' t been left with much time or patience to blog. But, as always, I am determined to keep on trying. I'm preparing a Northanger Abbey post for this week, and by September I will have my school computer! Then the posts will fly out, I'm sure. ;)
  But anyway, I thought I'd leave a little something to entertain you with:

How that argument really went down:
In preparation for Downton Abbey week! :)
And with that, I'm off to the 19th century job for a few hours. :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're excited for the DA week!
    I relate to 'anciently slow computers.' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always crack up at that picture...and I'm still not at all sure why. ;-P

    ReplyDelete