it's fall, people. And I'm celebrating.
8 Reasons Why I Love Fall
1. I can use blankets again. And sweaters, and fuzzy socks, and cute scarves...
2. THE SMELLS
3. It's finally cool enough to drink tea...and bake yummy, spicy desserts
4. I'm reminded how beautiful creation is
5. Like, really, really beautiful
6. I can go pick apples and pumpkins
7. Football season begins
Yeah, it's not my most favorite thing about fall, but what can I say? I'm an American, and my football team happens to be the best. :)
8. Between the smells, the sights, and the tastes of fall, I get a burst of creativity, causing me to change my header
So as lovely as summer is...
Fall is just fine, too.
Do you prefer summer or fall?
What are your favorite things about fall?