November 1, 2016

Something Special's in the Air...

Dare I say it? Dare I reveal this blog's biggest secret yet? (Which most of you probably already knew?)


I'm having a party! Not just any party though, a party that will last exactly 25 days. I'm going to have an Advent calendar here at Lavender Spring. Every day I will post something about the Christmas season. I plan on having a blend of both religious and secular. I'll talk about some of my favorite Christmas traditions, and celebrate Christmas through period dramas. You'll see the German side of me, as well as the Christian.
I know it's a ways away, but I'm just so excited, I wanted to let you know! Now I must get back to working on 25 posts (eek!), but before you leave, do grab a button, if you are so inclined. :)




11 comments:

  1. Ooooh, exciting! I look forward to it. :-)

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really excited!!! 25 posts is a lot. :) I'm really looking forward to know you better Abby. I really love your blog and enjoying reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely! I don't know if I'll be able to fully participate with the posting as we're in New Zealand for December but can read along on my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, this is so exciting, Abby! I can't wait! :D
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, those blog buttons are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a really neat idea for a party, Abby!! And ohhhh! Your blog buttons are absolutely GORGEOUS!! I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO PIIIIICK!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks marvellous!!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much everyone, for your support and sweet comments! :)
    Emma, it's so good to hear from you again! How is life?
    Naomi, Thank you! I can't wait either! ;)
    Rachel, thank you dear! I hope to become better acquainted too!
    Miranda Jo, I'm very excited myself! :)
    Miss Evie, how exciting that you'll be in New Zealand! Glad you'll be reading! :)
    Molly, Thanks a bunch! I had a lot of fun making them! (Well, maybe not a LOT of fun, getting everything centered and such can be kind of fussy! :P)
    Miss March, I wanted to find a party topic that no one had done before, but every single Period drama/ author has been covered in this little community! :P And thank you! You're welcome to pick all three! ;) (just kidding!)
    Rae, Thank you! Only 28 more days...

    ReplyDelete