December 11, 2016

Advent Sunday 2: Oh Come All Ye Faithful

Guys ladies guess WHAT.




It's


SNOWING!!!


Back to our regularly scheduled program however, I have some Celtic Women for you today, singing O Come All Ye Faithful. Enjoy! :)



Oh come, all ye faithful,
Joyful and triumphant,
Oh come ye, oh, come ye to Bethlehem;
Come and behold him,
Born the King of angels.

Refrain
Oh come, let us adore him
Oh come, let as adore him
Oh come, let us adore him
Christ the Lord


 :

Sing, choirs of angels
Sing in exultation;
Sing, all ye citizens of heav'n above
Word of the Father
Now in flesh appearing
Refrain


9 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE SNOW!!! Lucky you.
    (I LOVE CELTIC WOMAN AND THAT SONG IS GORGEOUS.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm walking in a winter wonderland! So glad you liked it! Celtic Woman fans unite!! :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhh! Snow! What fun! My siblings told me we had some snow flurries this morning, but I didn't actually see it. It didn't collect on the ground or anything. Did your snow stick around?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, we have about 6 inches now! And now it's going to stay cold and not melt right away. I hope you have some "sticking" snow too!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I love this song, and that was such a beautiful version of it!
    And lucky, I want snow!! Supposedly they're calling for snow next Monday, though, so hopefully we'll get some. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I hope it snows by you!! That'll be just in time for Christmas!

      Delete
    2. Oooh I hope it snows by you!! That'll be just in time for Christmas!

      Delete
  4. Oh yay!! I love this song!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like what I've heard of Celtic Woman -- I should just get their Christmas albums, shouldn't I.

    ReplyDelete