December 15, 2016

Carol Conundrums: Answers!

HALT! If you're reading this and still want to try out the Carol Conundrums from last week, don't scroll down! You're welcome to play at any time! :)

The stakes for this have been high, I know. The suspense has been building for an entire week. I'm sure you can bear it no longer, so I am here to reveal...the answers to Carol Conundrums!

.:

1. Oh Come, All Ye Faithful
2. Gentle Mary Laid Her Child
3. Deck the Halls
4. Silent Night, Holy Night
5. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
6. Hark the Herald Angels Sing
7. Joy to the World
8. Angels We Have Heard on High
9. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
10. Away in a Manger
11. Winter Wonderland
12. Angels We Have Heard on High (again!)

Now on to the scores:
Hamlette: 120 (woohoo!)
Miss March: 100
Molly Rebekah: 100
Naomi Sarah: 85 (1/2 point for #2!)
MovieCritic: 80


Great job, everyone! Thanks so much for playing! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank YOU, Abby! It was fun!!

    Ah-ha! So you did have Angels We Have Heard on High listed twice. I thought that was what it was, but it threw me off a bit because I wasn't sure if you would include the same song two times. Haha. Well, I'm glad now that I stuck with my original guess. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! Hehe, yeah I put it in there twice; thought it would throw people off a little. ;)

      Delete
  2. How cool! That was such a fun game!!

    ReplyDelete