(This doesn't have to do with the game, but you could listen to it while you're playing if you want!)
The rules are simple: I've either scrambled the title of a Christmas carol, or written some of the lyrics. The goal: unscramble the title, or guess the title of the song the lyrics belong to! And no cheating with Google, but I'm sure you knew that. :)
1. ..Come and behold him, Born the King of angels...
2. Etglen Rmya Ilad Hre Dhcil
3.Cdek Het Lhsal
4. Etslin Thing, Ohyl Gnhit
5. There's a tree in the grand hotel, one in the park as well, the sturdy kind that doesn't mind the snow.
6. ...Joyful all you nations rise, join the triumph in the skies, with th'angelic host proclaim....
7. No more let sins and sorrows grow, Nor thorns infest the ground.
8. Gnales Ew Ehva Derha No Ihgh
9. Veah Rleuyofs A Eyrmr Teiltl Shacirtsm
10. Bless all the dear children in your tender care, and take us to heaven to live with you there.
11. Later on we'll conspire, as we dream by the fire, To face unafraid, the plans that we've made
12. Come to Bethlehem and see, Him whose birth the angels sing; Come adore on bended knee, Christ the Lord, the newborn king
Comment with the answers below, and I'll reveal everything sometime next week!