December 8, 2016

More Vintage Pinspiration: 1950s Edition

My last Pinspiration post was kind of a happy-cry, bittersweet thing, at least for me. This one's quite different, I can assure you! Here are some of my favorite pictures of Christmas in the 1950s: enjoy!

Grace Kelly wrapping Christmas presents in the palace bedroom.:
Grace Kelly wrapping presents in the palace (this may be early 1960s but still!)

Amy...I want a picture of me doing this in black heels this Christmas, ponytail and all. And for my birthday I want you to make me thinner.:
Someday I'm going to decorate the Christmas tree in a skirt and high heels! (probably won't look this cute though)

Image result for audrey hepburn christmas
Audrey Hepburn helping Santa with Christmas wishes

I've already got the muff and the hat... I need a candy-striped dress and green heels! *1500 free paper dolls for Christmas gifts Arielle Gabriels The International Paper Doll Board also free Asian paper dolls at The China Adventures of Arielle Gabriel *:
A cute card; what more can I say?

Would love to recreate this - 1950s Christmas Shot:
The glamour of the 50's at its fullest

There will be more structured posts ahead, I promise! I'm just putting them off right now. :P

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, the Grace Kelly picture is probably 60's (the dress + hair suggests it, anyways) but I'm not complaining! It's very cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, these pictures are so cute!
    "Probably won't look this cute though" - hahaha! Same here; I'd probably trip in the heels or something! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love these. They're so cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete