December 12, 2016

Ummm...

So today's Monday and I had to work for an unexpectedly long time last night and tonight and I'm not an amazing homeschooler like so many of you are so I'm stuck in a concrete building all day that they call public school and we have to pay attention in class and not work on blogging even though we're not learning a stikin' thing and please know that I don't want to rip you off by making a dumb short post and you all still matter to me and I want to make good blog content for you so please don't be too too mad when today's post is super duper late and it's really just this one sentence and a picture. Ok? Ok bye! *runs off in shame*

Christmas *<3* Snow gif
See it's a gif, so that's better than a picture right? Even though it makes your eyes hurt after a while! :P
PS: Tomorrow (the 13th is another really cool holiday: anybody know this one?(Hint: Kirsten Larson))

8 comments:

  1. Don't worry! Good luck with school and exams and all the time-grabbing things.

    Saint Lucia's day. :-) I know my Kirsten stories well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Naomi! And yes, you're right!

      Delete
  2. Happy feast of St. Lucy! :) Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you! :) Hope you had a nice one!

      Delete
  3. Hahaha! Love this post! :D (Really, though. Not aloud to work on blogging during class? The idea! ;))

    That picture is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hehe, in truth, some of my teachers probably don't care, but then it's too hard to focus in there anyway! :P

      Delete
  4. It's a lovely picture so that makes up for everything!

    ReplyDelete